If you are from America you may be familiar with the idea of independent sales reps who get paid on a commission-only basis. We have the same type of people here, only they are called ‘Commercial Sales Agents’ instead. They are self-employed sales professionals, who often carry several lines from different companies (known as principals), and sell into an established customer base, just like American ISRs.
And of course you will have recognised what an attractive market the UK is to export to.
UK Economy Highlights:
- 7th largest economy in the world, and 3rd largest in Europe.
- One of the world’s most globalised economies.
- London is the world’s largest financial centre alongside New York, and is the largest city Europe.
- The UK economy is now firmly out of recession, showing strong growth and stability.
- The UK spent $650 billion on imports in 2012, with the USA being the 4th largest supplier.
- There are 64 million people, and over 2 million businesses.
So, when you’re ready to expand your product or service into the UK market, we’re ready to help you to recruit sales agents.
AgentBase is the UK’s leading Sales Agent Register with over 10,000 sales agent members. We have been established since 1993, and have helped many USA clients to establish sales agent teams here in the UK. We have the contacts and experience you need.
AgentBase will help you to:
- Plan your UK ISR recruitment strategy
- Attract great ISRs
- Screen and select the best candidates
- Contract with ISRs
- Train & manage your new ISR team