- Direct Introductions to Relevant, Interested Sales Agents
- Guaranteed Quality
- Agents Specifically Selected & Screened For Your Requirements
- Guaranteed Return On Your Investment
How does it work
AgentBase provides a service where you only pay for introductions to relevant and interested sales agents. After that it is up to you to follow up (eg. make contact, exchange information, arrange an interview, and take on if you want).
Agents are guaranteed to be both relevant and interested:
- Relevant means that they are calling into (or are prepared to call into) the right customers / markets as specified by you, AND the right geographical areas as specified by you;
- Interested means that they will have made a specific detailed application in connection with your agency opportunity. (They will have been presented with detailed information specifically about your agency opportunity.)
There is no cost for advertising or mailshotting. We take on all the cost and effort of promoting your agency opportunity to our members. Then we provide candidates for you to consider. If we cannot find agents for you, it will cost you nothing.
We are the only established UK sales agent register to provide such a service. We have the UK’s largest network of professional sales agents at our fingertips – an established contact base of thousands of sales agents who know and trust us, and look to us for new sales agency opportunities.
How do I get it?
You will receive introductions to relevant and interested sales agents.
You will be given their full profile, consisting of:
- phone numbers
- what markets / customers they sell to
- what products / services they currently sell
- what geographical area they cover
- whether they are a new or established sales agent
- plus additional information that they may provide
They will have applied specifically for your agency opportunity, and provided this information purely for that purpose.
They will be told that an introduction has been made, and be given your contact details.
All prices are +VAT
- We will provide introductions to relevant and interested sales agents.
- Relevant means that they are calling into (or are prepared to call into) the right customers / markets* as specified by you, AND the right geographical areas* as specified by you;
Interested means that they will have made a specific detailed application in connection with your agency opportunity. (They will have been presented with detailed information specifically about your agency opportunity.)
- They will all have been given detailed, bespoke information about your company, your products/services, and the agency opportunity.
- Where possible, you will have seen, inputted to, and approved all communications with our members prior to publication.
- All candidates will have specifically applied for your agency by filling in a detailed application form.
- They will all have been screened for suitability in terms of the markets they call on, and areas they operate in*
- They will have confirmed that their markets* and areas* match what you are looking for.
- They will all have agreed to have their details forwarded to you for further consideration.
- We do NOT simply give you names from a database of agents whom we hope will be interested!
- In the event that an agent is shown not to fit the agreed qualification criteria (relevance and interest), we will find a replacement, or if a replacement cannot be supplied, we will refund you.
* Markets & Areas are as defined in the AgentBase standard Market Sectors and Areas. These can be seen on our website and in the application form below. Please note that, alongside the agent’s interest, these are the only qualification criteria that we will screen by and guarantee.
Limitations of this Service
- Please be aware that this is a basic introduction service. This is not a full recruitment service, and it is priced accordingly
- We cannot warrant that all introductions will turn into successfully recruited agents. Our experience leads us to expect that clients should not expect to recruit 100% of the agents introduced. We would suggest you work on an average of 50%. i.e. you will need about 2 introductions on average for each position you are looking to fill. This estimate could vary widely.
- We cannot be responsible for what ensues after the introduction has been made. Many clients initially present attractive opportunities that subsequently prove to be less attractive once the detail is revealed. This may happen after the introduction has been made. We can advise you on how to structure an agency opportunity to best appeal to sales agents. This advice is chargeable.
- Our guarantee is limited to the fact that the agent will be relevant and interested. See above for details.
If you have any concerns regarding these limitation, please discuss with us, or consider other options instead. Click HERE for details.
- Please start by filling out a simple form telling us all we need to know.
- We will then contact you to clarify your requirements and discuss our services and rates.
Or simply call us on 01926 864200.