Register now to receive new agency opportunity alerts tailored to your profile. You will also receive our monthly Agency Opportunities e-magazine. It’s all completely FREE & confidential, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.Register Now
Blue Blanket is bringing a new retail model to the market by integrating the established expertise of Point Four, a market leading EPoS provider since 1987, with DecisionVision’s technology to provide in-store advertising. Combined with an E-Commerce solution and website, Scan & Go mobile app and customer loyalty programme all in one package.
This will provide retailers with a complete omnichannel solution with no up-front capital costs, just a support charges and any applicable service fees.
This is NOT an EPoS hardware sale, but a software solution that has been successfully adopted by multiple national independent retailers and provides the opportunity for individual stores to generate income from their operations, making the system cash positive.
Grocers, Convenience Stores, Petrol Stations (Forecourts), Garden Centres, Off Licences, Wine Merchants.
The Ideal Agent
Experience in selling to Independent Convenience Stores, Forecourts, CTN’s or Off Licence retailers, would be helpful but not essential.
All areas of the UK including England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
• £200 per lead on completion of sale.
• £500 per sale closed.
• Agents could earn both amounts if they generate their own leads and close the sale.
• In addition, agents would receive 3% of all advertising revenue Blue Blanket sells on the instore advertising screens. For the period of the retailers’ contract (5 years).
• We would anticipate 48 system sales per year generating £33,600 in commissions and a potential £16,848 from advertising sales.
• Product training would be given.
• Commissions paid monthly.